Desiccant Dryer Cartridge Replacement Instructions
- Remove the door/tray on the left side of the unit by squeezing the two slides together and pulling the dryer assembly out.
- Use a Small Flathead Screwdriver, or other thin and stiff bladed tool, to depress the Locking Tab on the inside of the Desiccant Dryer Door under the Cartridge.
- Continue holding the Locking Tab down and slide the Desiccant Dryer Cartridge upwards to remove it from the Desiccant Dryer Door.
- Install a new cartridge filled with blue beads on the Desiccant Dryer Door.
- Ensure that the small gasket is in place on the outlet of the cartridge and reinstall the Desiccant Dryer Door into the pureWash.